Index of All Articles by Title:
Index of All Articles by Title:
kirby and rick telephone time
FUCK YOU BRIAN
It’s finalfantasy! Korra again, but this time with finalfantasy! Asami because you guys know these two make a badass duo ;D
I really can’t think of anything to draw :(
IM CRYING THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I’VE EVER SEEN
TUMBLR PLEASE READ THIS! I NEED YOUR HELP AND I AM DESPERATE. PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU.
This beautiful girl on the left in this picture is my baby sister. She is 14yrs old. Her name is Jamie Marie Meyers, AND SHE IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has been missing since Sunday, 04/21/2013. She is thought to be with her “boyfriend” whom is 18yrs old. His name is Matthew. We believe he’s convinced her to run away with him. We are terrified for her safety and it is unlike her to just leave without even a text. This girl is my life. She means more to me than anything else on this planet and not knowing if she’s okay is literally tearing me apart from the inside out. I want to die. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME! I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT MY BABY SISTER IS OKAY!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is thought to be somewhere in New York State but was last seen at her home in Spring Hill, Florida. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION REGARDING HER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND I WOULD OWE YOU MY LIFE!!!!!!!!
PLEASE TUMBLR, I’M BEGGING YOU, REBLOG THIS AND HELP ME FIND MY BABY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN ONE MONTH AGO! PLEASE HELP ME, I WILL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This doesn’t have enough notes.
COME ON PEOPLE REBLOG LIKE CRAZY I WOULD DIE IF THIS HAPPENED TO ME
Window Socket - Kyuho Song & Boa Oh
So this is an absolutley brilliant idea! Just attach the plug on to a window and it will harness solar energy. A small converter will convert it into electricity which can be freely used as a plug when you are in the car, on a plane or outside.
Love this design and I really think it has a great potential.
This is fucking genius.
breaking news from canada
This is Ken with the weather saying-
WAKIDY SCHMAKIDY DOOOO~
Finca Bellavista (FBV) is a sustainable treehouse community situated on 600 acres of land in the mountainous South Pacific coastal region of Costa Rica. FBV is the brainchild of Mateo and Erica Hogan, a married couple from Colorado who fell in love with Costa Rica.
Why you should be in passionate horny love with Elizabeth ‘Nellie Bly’ Cochrane
- Born in 1864/65, Elizabeth, one of 15 children, was always ‘the rebellious one’. Fierce as fuck from an early age, she testified against her abusive stepfather in her mother’s divorce trial.
- In 1880 she enrolled in a teacher-training college but had to leave after her first semester due to lack of funding - then moved to Pittsburgh to help run a goddamn boarding school.
- This is where we get to the good shit. Age 18, she wrote a letter-to-the-editor of the Pittsburgh Dispatch bitchslapping the everloving fuck out of a sexist ballsack of an article entitled ‘What Girls Are Good For’.
- The editor was so goddamn wooed by her razor-sharp tongue that he RAN AN AD asking her to identify herself. Elizabeth owned up, and was hired instantaneously, her badassery radiating from her pores and intoxicating all within a twenty mile radius.
- Working under the pen-name Nellie Bly, Elizabeth kicked the butts of morons everywhere, writing articles aimed at social justice, particularly labour laws to protect working ‘girls’ and reform of Pennsylvania’s divorce law, which greatly favoured men.
- Not content with changing the world from behind her desk, Elizabeth became a founding mother of investigative journalism. She was expelled from Mexico for exposing political corruption, and henceforth wrapped in cotton wool by her editors. Infuriated by their mollycoddling, Lizzie left them a note essentially telling them to fuck themselves and hot footed it to NYC. She was still only 23.
- Within six months she was hired by Joseph fucking Pulitzer himself, and continued her batshit crazy investigations uninhibited. Her very first assingment had her feigning mental illness to expose repulsive conditions in Blackwell’s Island Insane Asylum. Her cutting report was so fucking horrifying, compelling and persuasive that it triggered public and political action, leading to reform of the institution.
- In the next couple of years she had herself thrown in jail and hired by a sweatshop, all for shits and giggles. Oh, and to uncover incomprehensible injustice, cruelty, poverty, and the concealed, heinous treatment of the vulnerable and voiceless.
- But was pioneering journalism, social revolution and batshit badassery enough for our Liz? Like fuck it was. On a whim Nellie did what any self-respecting 25 year old woman in the 1800s would do - she emulated Jules Verne’s Around the World in Eighty Days, and did it in 72.
- Millions followed her journey, and its appeal to a semi-literate populace resulted in greatly increased newspaper readership. So while travelling the entire globe (IN THE 1800s, AS A WOMAN) by ship, train, burro and balloon, she helped the world to read.
- Having essentially conquered the entire goddamn universe before hitting 30, Nellie retired, and wed 72 year old industrialist Robert Seaman. Their marriage was a happy one, and after his death she took over Iron Clad Manufacturing Co.
- But Lizzie was a writer, what would she know about the metal industry? Well, she INVENTED the steel barrel that became the model for the widely used 55-gallon drum and turned her inherited businesses into multimillion-dollar companies, so apparently a fuck ton.
- Furthermore, she set a precedent for working conditions, ensuring her workers had good pay, gymnasiums, staffed libraries, and health care, all completely unheard of at the time, while still writing to further the plight of the Suffragette movement.
- Nellie may have died age 58 of pneumonia, but HBICs live on forever.
I’m so pissed right now because I NEVER, EVER found her in a single of the history and literature books I studied on. Fuck that shit, this woman needs a whole entire chapter in every single book in print
*applauds wildly** I am more angry at the fact I’m only learning about her now than anything. WTF history, TEACH US ABOUT THESE BAMFS!
Nellie has been my favorite person since I was five years old. Spread the love!
I first learned about Nellie Bly because it was the name of an amusement park along the Belt Parkway. Every time we would drive by it on the way home from visiting my grandparents in Bay Ridge, I would hungrily stare at it and wonder why it was named that.
Mind you, it always and forever is my ultimate childhood wonderland in my mind. It was themed after her race the clock against Verne travels, but I was only allowed there a few times because it was in a “bad neighborhood”. Seriously, I was once told by my mother that I would get her shot for pulling over to get me a class of water from a Wendy’s near it because I had thrown up and wanted something to wash my mouth out.
But because of THAT amusement park I looked her up, and became so obsessed I tried to write a musical about her line in 6th grade. A FUCKING MUSICAL. I was out of my fucking league, ya’ll, but sometimes I wonder if it isn’t time to pick up that fucking pen and reread her articles and do the old girl some justice.
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine